Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#7 gopher and I think the last---

Well with the help of Ethel (bloodhound) I think I have cleared my place of all the gophers that have in the past caused much grief in my beautiful yard......This is number 7 and the meanest one--I had to use the winch on my quad to pull his carcus out of the hole---- I think they are all related because they all have a remarkable resemblence--ha ha
My neighbor has affectionatly called me "G O P H E R  K I N G" because this is the 7 gopher that I have caught in the past 3 or 4 weeks.......Looks like gopher gravy and biscuits for breakfast--Y U M    ha ha

I am anxious to see the results of the PINEWOOD derby tonite for Blake and his hotrod......I will post another blog with the results.......

2 comments:

  1. Your yard does look great! Ethel looks pretty proud of herself also. We will let you know how Blake does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. Yay. Gopher free. Hope you're gravy turns out nicely. And Ethel sure looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete