Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tristan and Caleb's pine wood derby cars

These are the pinewood derby cars that Tristan and Caleb made for the derby coming up this tusday.  They asked me to do my majic to make them go fast----I have just finished polishing the axels and puting on the wheels and we hope for the best.......Tristans is the silver one and Caleb has the blue one.

I have included a picture of the red truck called BIG DADDY.   This truck is still talked about today at the church in New Jersey from the ward pinewood derby---Jason and I both built cars and both had much success beating the crap out of every one in the ward--as it ended up jasons car beat BIG DADDY by about an inch.......I have repolished the axels and it should improve even more and I will have Chad run it at their derby this Tuesday......

2 comments:

  1. Those look awesome! I hope the boys do well. As for your truck..... I think I know where you found the inspiration for it. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been amazed that "Big Daddy" could win anything with those logs on the back! But it KICKS BUTT! Good luck Tristan and Caleb!!

    ReplyDelete