Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Moms wooden thread spools.....

Mom is doing a sewing guild sewing room tour this month--they will end up here for a luncheon and of course mom wants to decorate really cool----she hasn't got any old wooden thread spools and wants some to do    S O M E T H I N G   with.  Sooooo she asked me to make her some spools..........

I know that there are some spools inside these 2" X 4" s somewhere--I just have to find them................I took cut them and put them on the tayth and what do you know?  I found  them.....................................and here they are-----------------------ha ha

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Dad. Those are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I was surprised to see the finished product but I was. Dad you are truly amazing! You can make anything out of a 2x4. It almost makes me wish I was an amputee so you could fashion me a peg leg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post. So clever! I need a Doug in MY life…Oh, I have one - YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Rock!!! Your the best, Glad your mine. wait tell you see what I do with them. I love them. Thanks Honey

    ReplyDelete